1 Collection of Personal Information
We may collect personal information from you when you use our website, apply for a job, or engage our services. The types of personal information we may collect include your name, address, phone number, email address, employment history, qualifications, and other information necessary to assess your suitability for a position or to provide labor hire services.
2 Use of Personal Information
We will only use your personal information for the purposes for which it was collected or as otherwise permitted by law. This may include:
• Assessing your suitability for a position or engaging our services;
• Providing you with information about our services, job opportunities, and events;
• Managing and administering our business activities, including complying with legal and regulatory requirements;
• Conducting market research and improving our services; and
• Other purposes to which you have consented.
3 Disclosure of Personal Information
We may disclose your personal information to third parties, including:
• Clients or potential clients who are interested in engaging your services;
• Referees and other third parties who may provide us with information about you;
• Contractors, service providers, and other third parties who assist us in providing our services;
• Government agencies and regulators where required or authorized by law; and
• Other parties to whom you have consented.
4 Storage and Security of Personal Information
We take reasonable steps to ensure the security of your personal information and to protect it from misuse, interference, and loss, as well as unauthorised access, modification, or disclosure. We store personal information in secure electronic and physical facilities and use a range of security measures to protect against unauthorized access.
5 Access and Correction of Personal Information
You have the right to request access to the personal information we hold about you and to request that it be corrected if it is inaccurate, incomplete, or out of date. We will respond to your request as soon as practicable and will take reasonable steps to correct the information if necessary.
If you have a complaint about our handling of your personal information, please contact us using the details below. We take all complaints seriously and will respond to your complaint within a reasonable time.
7 Contact Details
Whales Regional Workforce
Address: Office 2.04 Level 2 20 Convention Centre Place South Wharf VIC 3006
Phone number: +61 3 9016 3725
Document last updated on: 05 April 2023